Quality Management 2012 - How to Audit remotely using Online Auditing Techniques
VenuePalo Alto, USA - United States
KeywordsOnline Auditing Techniques; Remote Auditing; Virtual Auditing; Remote Teams; Supply Chain; Online Auditing Model; Site model; Record Control; Synchronous communication
Topics/Call fo Papers
Why Should You Attend:
One third of US based companies have transitioned their manufacturing floors to seventy-two million virtual seats sitting in a worldwide supply chain, changing roles from local hands- on to world-wide consulting in Europe, Asia, or India to resolve product or process issues. For many of these global teams, managing the world-wide supply chain is the foremost objective and scope of the dispersed companies’ ISO 9001 certification.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide new communication skills and tools to remote team members and quality system auditors who are working remotely.
- Remote team members working in global supply chains
- Managers responsible for personnel working remotely
- Trainers, Facilitators
- Knowledge Managers
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditors and Consultants
- Company ownership and top management that drives the ISO 9001 requirement
- ISO 9001 Consultants
- VP/Director of Supply Chain & Materials Management
- CEO and Senior management
- Quality / Operations VPs / Directors.
Last modified: 2011-11-16 18:56:01