HR Compliance 2012 - Recruiting on a Limited Budget: Proven Low and No Cost Tools and Approaches
VenuePalo Alto, USA - United States
KeywordsLow Cost Recruiting Tools; Free Recruiting Resources; Free Recruiting Tools; Hiring Approaches; lower recruiting costs; recruiting budget
Topics/Call fo Papers
Why Should You Attend:
Recruiting is a costly process in both time and money. “Cost per Hire” metrics show clearly what costs are involved in the recruiting process and can also indicate areas that can be reduced or eliminated by deviating from the traditional methods used.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Understanding the needs of your company: posting the right job.
- Internal recruitment and its advantages: promotions from within and job posting.
- External recruitment and its advantages.
- Utilizing an application file and accepting “walk-in” resumes.
- Employee referral programs.
- Using your company website.
- Job Service: your free employment agency.
- Government subsidies for new hires and training.
- Colleges, trade and technical schools; career offices or job posting sites.
- Community centers and other local organizations job boards.
- Professional associations and social networking.
- Careerbuilder and other online job search resources.
- Finding and placing free or low cost classified ads writing cheaper, but effective ads.
- Partnering with companies who are laying off employees.
- Using part-time and contract workers.
- When “temp to perm” works?
- Negotiating recruitment agency fees.
- Other low cost resources.
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resources Executives and Professionals
- Internal Recruiters and Employment Managers
- Supervisors responsible for hiring
- Consultants and Business Owners
Last modified: 2011-11-16 17:45:43