2020 - Just Promoted to Manager? Learn How to Excel in Your New Role
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsLeadership skills training; Fundamentals of a new manager; High performing teams
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Learn to manage up and communicate to all stakeholders
• Learn how to engage your team members to identify areas for improvement
• Know and have a sense of your own capabilities and management skills
The session will give you insight of the 10 most common mistakes that newly transitioned managers make, essential techniques and tips on how to avoid them and the fundamentals of a new manager.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Those Managers and supervisors who have recently been promoted, those taking on new responsibilities, those with little or no formal training.
Speaker Profile: Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code INDA20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Redefining Leadership in Times of the COVID-19 Crisis: How to Boost the Mental Health and Productivity of Your Employees - https://bit.ly/35OoNhV
2. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA - https://bit.ly/3i5o9CE
Last modified: 2020-07-08 17:16:07