2018 - Fundamentals of Form W-2 Processing and Preparation
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsIRS W2 Form; Printable W2 form 2018; IRS income tax rates
Topics/Call fo Papers
The IRS provides updated tax rates and changes how taxable income is calculated each year. This webinar will assist the seasoned payroll professional on new legislation that need to be considered. This webinar will also assist the W-2 new comer to understand all the boxes on the form W-2 and what should be reported. A brief overview of year end and W-2 filing requirements will also be discussed.
Review of new W-2 reporting deadlines and updates to how we process the W-2 form. Review of the new SSN truncation rules from the IRS form W-2 instructions.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• To better understand proper W-2 filing requirements with the SSA
• Details around new codes added for The tax cuts and jobs act
• Better understand the laws around how employers should provide W-2 to employees.
• Understanding special state W-2 filing requirements
• W-2 filing requirements
• W-2 box by Box review
• Understanding the new W-2 codes
• Updated legislation to consider for W-2 and 2018
• State by State discussion of special W-2 considerations
• Year End and W-2 best Practices
Understand how to properly complete, report and balance the Form W-2.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR professionals
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-06-21 14:02:13