2020 - Conducting Virtual Meetings: Expert Tips to Improve Engagement and Productivity
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsVirtual team building; Virtual meeting etiquette; Virtual leadership skills
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Laying the foundation for successful virtual meetings with a virtual water cooler
• Tips for managing a team across 5 time zones and scheduling meetings for all
• How to develop an effective meeting agenda and meeting guidelines
Online meetings may be a normal part of a team’s everyday workflow, but how to make them maximally efficient when all employees are remote can be daunting.
This webinar will cover the essential skills in making team meeting effective, including how to develop an effective meeting agenda, virtual meeting etiquette, how to engage remote meeting participants and more.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Supervisors, managers and front-line employees who are managing others.
Speaker Profile: Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA - https://bit.ly/2ZD0q5K
2. 2 Hour Bootcamp on Preventing Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - https://bit.ly/3cZH9PP
Last modified: 2020-06-10 19:54:33