2020 - Introverted? Learn pro skills for impactful communication
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsIntrovert leadership training; Extrovert leadership qualities; Business communication trainin
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Asking effective questions to facilitate a conversation
• Overcome your discomfort when speaking up
• Making your words count—word choice for maximum impact
The key to communication success for introverts is not to act like they aren’t but to leverage the qualities that they have to achieve the best impact with minimal stress. Learn communication strategies for introverts and know how to express yourself verbally and non-verbally.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This course is targeted at employees, supervisors, middle managers and senior managers.
Speaker Profile: Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of ex-perience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Microsoft Excel: Let’s Look Beyond the LOOKUP - http://bit.ly/2TVFJgT
2. All About Civility - Eliminating a Culture of Gossip, Rumors and Destructive Behavior: Whatever Happened to Respect? - http://bit.ly/3bKZjEJ
Last modified: 2020-03-11 19:37:04