2020 - One-to-one communication: how to utilize the valuable tool?
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsKeystone habits in workplace; Performance metrics; Organizational culture
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Deliberate and planned appointment setting, one-on-one
• Having an agenda that matters
• Reading between the lines and hearing what’s not being said
Most of our daily activities are a form of habit, we do the same thing over and over. Think of how you brush your teeth. It’s habit, right?
There is one habit you can develop that will change your life, improve your company and get you dynamic results in virtually every area of your life. That habit is what this webinar is all about: The Power of One to One Time
WHO WILL BENEFIT
CEO, CFO, COO, etc.
Those being groomed for promotion.
Speaker Profile:David Rohlander's passion is helping executives create a masterpiece personally and professionally. He has 40+ years of professional experience and is the author of "The CEO Code" a Best Seller on AMAZON.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Microsoft Excel: Let’s Look Beyond the LOOKUP - http://bit.ly/2TVFJgT
2. All About Civility - Eliminating a Culture of Gossip, Rumors and Destructive Behavior: Whatever Happened to Respect? - http://bit.ly/3bKZjEJ
Last modified: 2020-03-11 14:50:28