2019 - Webinar on How to Comply with the New EEO-1 Reporting Requirements for 2019 and 2020
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEqual employment opportunity; Eeoc guidelines; Eeoc compliance
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Practical suggestions on how to legally survey and classify your employees
• EEOC's and OFCCP's change in enforcement: What employers need to be aware of
• Which methods of collecting data from your workers are the most affordable and legally compliant
This webinar will help participants understand how and why they should comply with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) regulations. It will also provide information regard-ing annual government EEO-1 reporting. You will get clarity on the new EEO-1 reporting require-ments and ensure accurate, timely filing.
You will be provided resources and best practices in migrating from current EEO-1 requirements to the new EEO-1 Form, including Component 1 and Component 2 of the Report and other pertinent information.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
All employers in the private sector with 100 or more employees
Federal contractors with 50 or more employees,
Affirmative Action/EEO Officers
Speaker Profile: U. Harold Levy, President of Levy and Levy Enterprises, is a national and interna-tional speaker, trainer, consultant and recognized expert on civil right issues, human resources, leadership and management. Mr. Levy has over 25+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Lookup Functions in Excel: Creating Error Free Workbooks - http://bit.ly/2HrWawm
2. The Totally Organized Professional Is All About ‘Outcomes’ - How to Fast Track Careers by a Fo-cus on Results, with and Through the People You Work With - http://bit.ly/2NVLAS0
Last modified: 2019-09-12 14:02:56