2019 - Webinar on How Mentors, Coaches and Managers Can Boost Employee Performance?
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEmployee motivation; Ways to motivate employees; Motivation training program
Topics/Call fo Papers
Organizational culture that values mentorship and coaching and includes constructive and timely feedback is important. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to use different skillsets of a mentor, coach and manager to motivate employees and help them achieve their best.
What you’ll learn?
• Learn the roles of a mentor, coach and manager in team engagement and employee loyalty
• Successful career management by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback
• Learn the importance of feedback from the three different roles and know how they can enhance your career
Managing employees and motivating them to achieve their best
Understanding the difference between the roles of a mentor, a coach and a manager
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Sales and Marketing
Employee Relationship Manager
Speaker Profile: Valerie Pelan has been coaching leaders for 15 years and consults on talent and leadership development, assessment tools, and leadership models. She uses premium assessments and 360s tools to solidify her clients’ understanding of their strengths and developmental areas.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Lookup Functions in Excel: Creating Error Free Workbooks - http://bit.ly/2HrWawm
2. The Totally Organized Professional Is All About ‘Outcomes’ - How to Fast Track Careers by a Fo-cus on Results, with and Through the People You Work With - http://bit.ly/2NVLAS0
Last modified: 2019-09-12 13:04:14