2019 - Training on TIN Matching, B Notices and Backup Withholding: Best Practices for Form 1099 Compliance
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsTIN Compliance; Financial due diligence steps; 1099 tax form
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Understand the importance of TIN solicitation
• Know how and when to issue B-notices to vendors and what to do when the payee responds or fails to respond
• Understand backup withholding, when to start it, when to stop it, and how to deposit and report it
Know how to register individuals to use the IRS TIN verification system and set up a company ac-count.
Know how to submit names and TINs for verification.
Know the steps to properly follow up on a mismatch indicated by the TIN verification system.
Understand the importance of TIN solicitation using Form W-9 and follow up solicitations where necessary in establishing due diligence and reasonable cause for purposes of penalty avoidance.
Know how and when to issue B-notices to vendors and what to do when the payee responds or fails to respond.
Know what to do when a payee fails to provide a TIN.
Understand backup withholding, when to start it, when to stop it, and how to deposit and report it.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
CFOs and controllers
Accounts payable and accounting managers
Accounts payable processing professionals
Employers and Business owners
Purchasing managers and professionals
Public accountants, CPAs and Enrolled Agents
Speaker Profile: Patrick A. Haggerty is a tax practitioner, author, and educator. His 21+ years of work experience includes non-profit organization management, banking, manufacturing account-ing, and tax practice.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Pivot Tables, Top 10 Functions & Formulas, Basics of Ma-cros and VBA - http://bit.ly/2MSY5yc
2. Strategies for Onboarding New Hires: How to Get Them Quickly Up To Speed, Increase Produc-tivity/Engagement and Enhance Experience - http://bit.ly/2NZtor1
Last modified: 2019-09-05 19:53:40