2020 - Dealing with difficult people at work: essential skills to master
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsLeadership skill; Dealing with difficult people; Employee Performance
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Where specifically to focus your energy to create a positive change in the relationship while dealing with difficult people at work
• Advanced strategies to resolve conflict in the workplace for making even the most seemingly intractable situation productive
• What to watch for in body language and the counter-intuitive response that will completely shift the situation
In this webinar you will learn why you experience some people as difficult. Also, learn specific tips, techniques, strategies and tools for identifying them and interacting with them effectively to both get the job done and have less stress in your life.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This webinar is for you if:
• You interact with people
• You’re frustrated and exhausted by some of the people you have to deal with regularly
• You spend way too much time thinking about how to deal with one or more people in your world
• You have a team or organizational leadership role
• You want specific practical tips, tools, techniques, tactics and strategies to effectively deal with the most difficult people in your life
Speaker Profile:For 30+ years Michael Healey has been consulting with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing organizational culture and their people as a foundation for continual improvement, staff recruitment/retention, and enhancing organizational capacity.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Pivot Tables, Top 10 Functions & Formulas, Basics of Macros and VBA - http://bit.ly/39hfVTa
2. Improving Employee Engagement through Structured Mentoring - http://bit.ly/2QvVk6I
Last modified: 2020-03-05 12:37:53