2020 - Streamline your employee onboarding strategy: tips and tricks
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEmployee onboarding; New employee orientation; Onboarding new employees
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• How to evaluate your employee onboarding process
• Top tips on how to select and utilize a Buddy
• Importance of checklists for what to accomplish the first day, first week, first month, and the first 90 days.
To identify Human Resources’, the supervisor’s, and the Buddy’s roles in welcoming and training the new employee
To discuss the new employee’s role in her or his orientation
To differentiate between the new employee orientation to the organization and the orientation to the department
To assess, develop, implement and evaluate your employee onboarding strategy
To examine onboarding best practices
To explain gap analysis, force field analysis, and SWOT analysis in assessing your organization’s onboarding requirements and challenges
To assess, design, develop, implement, and evaluate your department’s New Employee Orientation (NEO) strategy.
To describe new-hire web-based onboarding portals
WHO WILL BENEFIT
All industries - Human Resources – generalists and managers
Supervisors and managers of departments or units in any industry
Speaker Profile:Dr. Susan Strauss, RN EdD, is a national and international speaker, trainer and consultant. Her specialty areas include education and workplace harassment, discrimination and bullying, organization development, and management/leadership development.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Pivot Tables, Top 10 Functions & Formulas, Basics of Macros and VBA - http://bit.ly/39hfVTa
2. Improving Employee Engagement through Structured Mentoring - http://bit.ly/2QvVk6I
Last modified: 2020-03-04 19:25:16