2018 - Millennials and Generation Z: Reducing Attrition and Unlocking your Company's Productivity
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsMillennial career development; Hr professional training; Millennial generation
Topics/Call fo Papers
In today’s business environment, four generations work side-by-side, each with different attitudes and expectations about their jobs, careers, and contributions to their employers. Businesses need to create and deliver a value proposition to bring out the best from workers in Generation Y (“Millennials”) and Z, especially since they are becoming increasingly dependent on younger talent while continuously losing older talent to retirement.
Now and in coming years, success will shine upon those employers that are savvy enough in managing the millennial generation as well as the Generation Z, and leveraging their talents and skills. This course is designed to arm you with valuable information to know about today’s rapidly evolving workforce so that you can position your business for greater productivity.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Business leaders, managers, and human resources find themselves with a much different profile of their company workforce than they’ve ever had before. The Millennials and Generation X have been a distinct part of the workforce for several years now, but they still intrigue business leaders with their seemingly unique values and professional desires. Coupled with this is the younger Generation Z making its way into the workforce, bringing its own set of specific characteristics. Not surprisingly, senior business leaders are scratching their heads trying to understand and leverage the best aspects of their multi-generational, multi-talented workforce.
• Explain the profiles of Generations Y (Millennials) and Generation Z, and dispel popular myths about them
• Explore business and workforce trends that companies must know to prepare themselves for success
• Uncover enlightening truths about Generation Y and Z
• Explore case studies of integration best practices for Generation Y and Z
• Generation Z and Millennial career development
• Lay out a suggested plan for business leaders and human resources for managing the millennial generation and Gen Z, and increasing inclusion and engagement for younger workers to help realize business performance and success
This course will walk you through an enlightening discussion about the myths surrounding Millennials and Generation Z with the aim of providing a fresh point of view about their motivations and values. You’ll learn Generation Z and millennials’ expectations in the workplace and how they bring new skills and perspectives to the work environment.
You’ll also understand how you as business leaders can motivate, engage, and better integrate their talents into the work environment and improve your company’s productivity. The webinar will also explain how to strategize Gen Z and millennial career development.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human resources professionals – all levels
• People managers and supervisors – all levels
• Talent Management professionals
• Department Managers
• Business owners
• Senior leaders
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-11-09 16:54:58