2018 - Linking Pay to Performance : Increasing Employee Engagement & Organizational Performance
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsLinking pay to performance; Employee engagement strategies; Organizational Performance
Topics/Call fo Papers
One methodology used to increase an organization’s productivity and profitability is to link performance pay with the organization’s goals. When instituting a pay-for-performance system, companies focus on translating organizational goals into performance measures at every level of the organization, from senior leaders on down. Discover how linking performance pay with organizational goals can boost productivity and benefit your organization. You can make huge improvements in employee engagement through effective performance management.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Organizations spend an enormous amount of time, energy, and resources each year to set their organizational goals. To attain those goals, a company relies on their greatest asset: their employees. Employees who feel recognized demonstrate a stronger desire to help the company grow and succeed.
Therefore, linking pay to performance could leverage employee engagement and enhance overall organizational performance.
Alignment between an organization and its employees doesn’t come naturally – it takes planning, hard work, and communication. Learning effective techniques to optimize organizational outcomes by ensuring there is a “line of sight” connection between organizational objectives and the goals established for individual employees is crucial.
Participation in this webinar will offer attendees the opportunity to learn techniques to link performance pay with organizational goals resulting in better employee engagement through effective performance management, boost in productivity and numerous other benefits.
• Defining goal-based performance management
• Pros and Cons of linking pay to performance
• Obtaining buy-in at all levels of the organization
• Methods for introducing a goal-based performance system to employees
• Handling push-back from employees and managers
• Why some Managers hesitate to get on board with a goal-based performance management system and how to get past that issue
• Concept of “cascading” goals
• Six steps to cascading organizational goals, aligning them with the organization’s performance management process, and creating relevant employee development plans connected to the organization’s business strategy
• How to set individual employee goals
• SMART goals
• Performance tools available to Managers
• How to coach employees who are not meeting goals
Participants in this webinar will gain an understanding of how linking pay to performance encourages exceptional performance among employees. They will be able to recognize the link between employee engagement and performance management.
Tips to get buy-in from all levels of the organization will be discussed. Participants will learn methods to identify the characteristics of effective goals and understand the relationship of professional development and goals. Additionally, participants will be able to create a “line of sight” connection between company, group, and individual goals.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Management
• HR Managers
• HR Generalists
• Operations Managers
• Compensation Professionals
• Managers with HR responsibility
• Any Professional who establishes goals/performance targets or who has accountability for operational outcomes
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-11-09 15:16:35