2018 - Difference Between Mentor, Coach, and Manager in Motivating Employees to High Performance
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsEmployee motivation; Leadership Development; Ways to motivate employees
Topics/Call fo Papers
• Learn the different skills to mentor, coach, and manage employees.
• Learn the role of a mentor, coach and manager in team engagement and employee loyalty.
• Successful career management by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback.
• Talented human capital will be the prime ingredient of business success” in the future.
• Organizational culture that values mentorship and coaching and includes constructive and timely feedback.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Learning how to effectively use different skill sets to engage employees is key to being a manager. Managing your career using a mentor, coach and a good manager will provide you the feedback you need.
• Learn the different skills to mentor, coach, and manager
• Learn the role of a mentor, coach and manager in team engagement and employee loyalty
• Successful career management by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback
• Learn how to use all three skills and what to expect from each different role in providing career enhancement
• Learn the role of feedback from the three different types that can enhance your career
Learn the difference between the skill sets of a mentor, a coach and a manager. Also learn how to use these skills for employee engagement.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Leaders, managers, individual contributors, high potentials, baby boomers, etc.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-07-12 15:04:07