2018 - Transform Your Life: Stay Positive, Reduce Stress, Improve Health
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsStress management techniques; Positive thinking tips; Stress management tips
Topics/Call fo Papers
We are all under more stress today than ever. Co-workers, employees, customers, our managers, or friends and family are under stress. Some people don't handle stress well, which adds to the stress of those around them. Working within an organization, the work environment itself may cause additional stress associated with the physical setting, workload, bureaucracy, and difficulties presented by others.
We know stress is not good for us. Chronic stress contributes to many of the most common causes of death. We all need to recharge our emotional batteries and release stress – always easier said than done. Learn simple and effective stress management techniques.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You may have already noticed how stress is affecting your work. Are you becoming more irritable or losing focus on important assignments? Is insomnia more of a problem or are you more reliant on sleep aids? Are you more likely to lose patience with colleagues or friends? Do trivial things seem to annoy you more? All of these are signs stress is starting to interfere with your life and work and the sooner you start relieving the stress the better. It will take its toll on you and is the root cause of death and illness for many people. Address it now before it's too late.
• Common stressors at work and home
o Assess your environmental stressors
o The toll of work-related stress
o The effect on health, productivity, and longevity of common stressors
• Looking for bright spots; creating new legends
o Extinguish negatives
o Acting differently
• What holds us back?
o The Amygdala and Me
o Unavoidable stressors
o Managing the amygdala
• Stress inventory
o Elements and expression
o Tipping the balance
• Harnessing stress for positive results
• Creating stress-relieving strategies
o Current strategies
o Building a positive environment
o Adapting the Morita approach
• Enjoying Your Life!
Relieving stress is not optional. As a result of this webinar you will have the tools to:
• Improve your overall daily function and performance
• How to increase positive thinking
• Identify your own individual major stressors
• Eliminate or reduce your major stressors
• Help your team, family, or others reduce stress
• Use the positive elements of stress to reach goals
• Enjoy your life.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Those who manage others
• Those who are managed by others
• Those who run their own businesses
• Those in the helping professions
• Those who want to help their teams reduce stress.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-06-20 16:31:47