2018 - Speaking and Listening(Includes Stage) With All of You
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsCommunication Skills Training; Communication Process
Topics/Call fo Papers
This session will outline and help to implement the elements of effective communication, especially in a presentation environment. It will answer the questions of how to be better interpreted when we speak, how to use language in a way that elicits effective interaction, and how we can get clearer messages from others. The spoken and the unspoken elements of communication will be highlighted and how to use these elements to your advantage.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
If you are fearful or tenuous about speaking either in a small group environment or to a large group, this will give you tools for greater stage presence, impact and ultimately confidence to get your message out in a way that you look to convey. If you are uncertain about how you are perceived, this will give you a specific tool to support you in connecting with audiences very quickly in order to create openness to your message. Ultimately, it will help you be more of the self you want to highlight and engage with whether you are speaking in a small contained environment or to a large audience.
• Defining your fear (what makes you hesitate)
• Learn a tool that will both help you relax and create more impact
• Delineate Four Skills that Will Move You Forward
• Help you understand the three skills that what will make your speech more powerful
• Support you in feeling more comfortable in front of the room
The objective of the session is for participants to walk away with a greater sense of knowledge of what it takes to be a better communicator and to translate that knowledge into a presentation environment.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Anyone who wants to be more powerful in their speaking
• People who need to feel more confident in delivering public presentations
• Supervisors and Managers who are looking to communicate better up and down
• Administrative Staff who want to move up the ladder and feel that improving their communication and presentation skills would help them do that
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-04-13 14:54:50