2020 - Excel Automation with Lookup, Macros, VBA and More: Boost Your Skills
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsLookup functions in excel; Excel formulas and functions; Microsoft excel training
Topics/Call fo Papers
The boot camp covers the following key areas:
• Learn many statistical functions including SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN and COUNT
• Learn many functions to manipulate text once imported including LEFT, RIGHT, LEN, TRIM and CONCATENATE
• Learn why the INDEX and MATCH combination often is superior to VLOOKUP or HLOOKUP
• Learn the difference between workbook macros and personal macros
• Run a macro, view the recorded macro in VBA, and edit the macro
This Microsoft Excel training session covers THREE intermediate to advanced features of Excel that provide automation within the application.
Formulas are equations that can perform calculations, return information, manipulate the contents of other cells, test conditions, and more. Explore what are considered the top 10 functions.
Lookup functions in Excel are far superior to manually searching for specific data elements in a spreadsheet. VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH are some of the most well-known (and most useful) functions in Excel.
Being able to create and edit macros is one of the must have skills for Excel Power Users. Having this knowledge will save you hours of time by allowing you to automate any Excel-based task or process. If you’ve never create macros or used VBA before, this advanced Excel training is for you.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This session is aimed at Excel users who have intermediate to advanced level knowledge and who wish to take their knowledge and understanding of the application to the next level.
• Business Owners
• CEO's / CFO's / CTO's
• Financial Consultants
• IT Professionals
• Human Resource Personnel
• Anybody with large amounts of Data
• Anybody who uses Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, and wants to be more efficient and productive
Speaker Profile: Cathy Horwitz teaches classes on the Microsoft suite of application software including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Outlook. Cathy has over 30 years of experience in classroom training and application support with personal computers and has been an instructor for the Microsoft Office Suite since 1989.
Use Promo Code LBRD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Email Management Simplified: Top Techniques to Work More Efficiently with Microsoft Outlook - https://bit.ly/2Q3CkuX
2. Create Effective Data Visualization in Excel (Hands-On): Tools and Techniques to Improve Your Skillset - https://bit.ly/38XrHCy
Last modified: 2020-08-21 14:42:13