2020 - Upgrade Your Management Skills: Managing Time and People in the New Normal Workplace
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsLeadership management training; Conflict resolution coaching; Communication training program
Topics/Call fo Papers
The boot camp covers the following key areas:
• Self-Evaluation: Highlight your strengths and challenges, identify and avoid time-wasters and more
• Planning to Succeed: Refine the planning process and goal-setting system using the SMART technique
• Decision Making and Prioritizing: Align your priorities with goals, learn about "the window of opportunity” and more
• Establishing Boundaries to Create Balance: Learn when to say “yes" and “no”, create quiet zones to think, reflect and concentrate and more
• Delegating Effectively: Specifying the outcome, establishing controls, identifying limits and more
• What skills and attributes does it take for you to manage your time effectively?
• How to deal with difficult people?
• How can you communicate even more effectively, managing and coaching your direct reports to performing more effectively?
Come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany teaches us about the steps we need to make coaching work for us, our direct reports, our team and our organization!
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Vice President
• Vice President
• Executive Director
• Managing Director
• Regional Vice President
• Area Supervisor
Speaker Profile: Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. He has 37+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code LBRD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Email Management Simplified: Top Techniques to Work More Efficiently with Microsoft Outlook - https://bit.ly/2Q3CkuX
2. Create Effective Data Visualization in Excel (Hands-On): Tools and Techniques to Improve Your Skillset - https://bit.ly/38XrHCy
Last modified: 2020-08-20 13:10:38