2020 - Make Your 2020 Onboarding Program More Impactful: Expert Tips
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEmployee engagement; Hr onboarding process; Employee engagement strategies
Topics/Call fo Papers
The boot camp covers the following key areas:
• The terms orientation and onboarding are not interchangeable
• Onboarding process begins before the hire is made
• Special considerations for executives, nonexempt employees, and remote workers
• In this webinar, we will learn the reasons onboarding is important today.
• We will learn that the terms orientation and onboarding are not interchangeable.
• We will learn that orientation is in reality just one step in the onboarding process.
• We will learn that the onboarding process begins before the hire is made.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• HR Managers
• Office Managers
• Company Owners
• Employee Relations
• Chief People Officer
• Branch manager
• Training Manager
Speaker Profile: Michael D. Haberman is a consultant, speaker, writer and teacher. He is President of Omega HR Consulting, a consulting and services company offering complete human resources solutions. Mike brings 35+ years of experience in dealing with the challenges of Human Resources in the 21st century.
Use Promo Code SUMS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Use Microsoft Outlook to Its Fullest Extent: Tips, Techniques and Best Practices. It’s Money in Your Pocket! - https://bit.ly/39A4WoT
2. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation and Visualizing Excel with Smart-Art and Charts - https://bit.ly/2DhB5Fl
Last modified: 2020-07-30 14:34:02