2020 - Using MS Outlook as a Productivity Tool Tips, Techniques and Best Practices - 3-Hour Boot Camp
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsMicrosoft outlook training; Outlook tips and tricks 2020; Outlook project management
Topics/Call fo Papers
The boot camp covers the following key areas:
• Maneuver the Inbox, Calendar and Task Ribbons
• Use the Rules Wizard to file email automatically
• Prioritize delegated tasks and projects
• Use the Calendar to keep track of sensitive deadlines
• Estimate the time tasks take and complete work within the identified time frame
The boot camp is made for anyone who leads a team and wants their team to excel, be efficient and be exceptional. A productive team qualifies you for moving up the ladder with increased monetary remuneration.
In this boot camp, you will learn to focus your mind and use Microsoft Outlook as a partner in planning team productivity, personal productivity, and a realistic daily schedule.
This in-depth boot camp shows you how to model productive days for your team, how to close out every day and leave work knowing you made significant strides toward the completion of projects and tasks.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone who is an avid user of Microsoft Outlook, regularly delegates, and has a leadership position will benefit from this boot camp.
Instruction will benefit these titles:
• Team leaders
• Team members
• Project managers
• Managers at all levels of the company
• Sales professionals
• Sales managers
• Customer service personnel
Speaker Profile: Karla Brandau is a leading authority on personal and team productivity in the workplace. She specializes in combining the power of time management with technology, especially using Microsoft Outlook as a tool to help individuals “get it all done” in less time. She has 33+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code SUMS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. The Effective Manager’s Boot Camp: Managing Your Time, Difficult People and Communication Skills Effectively - All Your Questions Answered in Just 180 Minutes! - https://bit.ly/2Z2VMgX
2. Addressing Wage and Hour Issues During the COVID-19 Pandemic - https://bit.ly/2Z6EdwB
Last modified: 2020-07-23 13:42:39