2020 - Use impactful training, coaching and mentoring to improve team productivity - Winning Strategies for 2020
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEffective communication skills; Coaching and mentoring; Ways to improve productivity
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Three factors that motivate teams
• How lack of effective communication, trust and collaboration halts productivity
• Using your budget to train, coach, mentor and give feedback
Teams have become a normal way for organizations to get their work and projects completed. The webinar will address how to increase productivity in the workplace, build teams, motivate them to peak performance and overcome barriers that may keep them from being successful.
Through the effective use of teams, organizations will gain the edge in a competitive marketplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Team Leaders
• Business owners and managers
• Vice Presidents
• Human Resource managers and others with management responsibilities and administrative assistants
Speaker Profile: Dr. Bob Churilla has been a mediator for over 17 years. He is also a certified trainer for the Mediation Training Institute International and presents seminars on managing workplace conflict.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Planning for Pandemic Threats: Business Continuity and Crisis Management - https://bit.ly/2RjErvI
2. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA - https://bit.ly/2V6kkCl
Last modified: 2020-04-08 16:50:55