2020 - How to become an effective influencer at work? Learn from the expert
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsLeadership & influencing skill; Influence at work; Influence and Persuasion
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Cultivating reliability and building relationships in the workplace
• Learn how to influence others in the workplace and understand your own influencing styles
• How to build your reputation and shape perceptions of others
Influence and persuasion at work can alter the course of a project, and the decisions that ultimately affect the team. Whether you are leading, following, and/or collaborating, you need to know how to be more persuasive and influential at work to be successful.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Organizational leaders
• Worship leaders
Speaker Profile: Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Planning for Pandemic Threats: Business Continuity and Crisis Management - https://bit.ly/2RjErvI
2. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA - https://bit.ly/2V6kkCl
Last modified: 2020-04-07 20:01:37