2020 - The Influential Leader - 10 Techniques to Influence Your Team Members and Get Stuff Done
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsWays to motivate employees; Strategic management; Leadership tips for new leader
Topics/Call fo Papers
Influence has a strongly positive impact on the success of any executive. This may be particularly true for leaders who, for example, have many different groups reporting to them. Remember, leadership is the art of getting work done well through other people, and learning how to develop leadership skills is crucial. And, mastering the strategies to influence your team is the most powerful way to do that. By the same token, influence is also crucial when you work with a division over which you have no direct authority, yet their work is necessary to your own success. You can't order them to do what you want, you must persuade or inspire them to put forth their best efforts toward the clear objective you have defined.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• Do you sometimes feel that people don’t understand what you want from them?
• Do you wish you could influence your team members in such a way that they feel understood and eagerly attack the tasks at hand?
• Do you sometimes feel clueless about how to motivate team to improve performance?
• Do you suspect that you have only one or two approaches you use to influence people?
• Are you frequently baffled when the work result you receive looks nothing like what you expected?
• Do you sometimes feel like your team members and direct reports are not really reacting the way you were hoping or appear demotivated?
• If you can say yes to some of these questions or have a few additional thoughts pop in your mind, you should attend this webinar and get practical solutions that will help you to answer “NO” to these questions in the future.
• 10 strategies to influence your team
• 3 core aspects to always be aware of – that’s how people see you
• Learn how to use:
o People awareness
o Motivating employees in the workplace
o Engage & empower
o Results orientation
o Org goals
o Corporate vision
o Data and facts
o Time management
As techniques to influence your peers, boss and your team members
This webinar enlightens how great leaders motivate their teams, and provides leadership tips for new leaders. You will have 10 practical, executable strategies you can take away and apply to your leadership.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Leaders & Managers who struggle to get thru to their people.
• Leaders & Managers who want to improve their influencing skills.
• Emerging and existing leaders who look for practical methods and tools to improve themselves in their role as leader.
Dr. Axel Meierhoefer is internationally recognized as an expert in leadership development, strategic program management. He has created multiple courses, workshops, coaching and mentoring programs and facilitates as faculty for the American Management Association, The Training Associates, and directly for large companies like Johnson & Johnson, ASML, Bayer, and many more.
Use Promo Code TDES20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2020-03-24 19:05:29