2020 - Sharpen your people management skills: how to handle workplace toxicity
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsToxic employee attitudes; Dealing with toxic employees; Eliminating bad behavior
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Human and financial costs resulting from toxic employees
• Common reactions to toxic employees that frequently don’t work
• Effective approaches for addressing and preventing toxicity
Learn how to manage a toxic employee in the workplace. The webinar discusses the techniques for dealing with toxic employees, toxic employee attitudes, mistakes that the management com-monly makes and tips for getting rid of toxic employees.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone with managerial or leadership responsibility
Speaker Profile: Pete Tosh is Founder of The Focus Group, a management consulting and training firm that assists organizations in sustaining profitable growth through four core disciplines. He has 25+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Harassment, Bullying, Gossip, Confrontational and Disruptive Behavior: A Manager’s Guide on How to Detox and Neutralize a Negative Workplace - https://bit.ly/2wFJa3s
2. COVID-19: How to effectively manage remote employees for Business Continuity - https://bit.ly/2wyggCL
Last modified: 2020-03-24 13:03:36