2020 - Struggling with a problem employee? Learn to tackle them effectively
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEmployment relationship; Psychological safety at work; Workplace safety awareness tip
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Problem employee or employee in a problem situation – how to tell the difference
• Twelve approaches to determine what REALLY the problem is. One of these methods WILL work
• How to manage an employee who's having a personal crisis and how to deal with untrustworthy employees
• Twelve approaches to determine what REALLY the problem is. One of these methods WILL work.
• Three kinds of conduct for which there is no solution. How to not hire these people.Alternatively, how to get rid of toxic employees, risk free.
• Coaching up or counseling out
O Twelve rules for creating risk free documentation
o Before you terminate checklist for human resources
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Business Owners
• VPs, Directors
• Managers, HR, Generalists, HR, Branch Managers Store Managers
• Supervisors, Project managers, Team leaders
Speaker Profile:Teri Morning, MBA, MS, SHRM-SCP, is President of Hindsight Human Resources, LLC and specializes in solving company “people problems.” She has 20+ years of human resource and training experience in a variety of fields, including retail, distribution, architectural, engineering, consulting, manufacturing (union), public sector and both profit and non-profit companies.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Pivot Tables, Top 10 Functions & Formulas, Basics of Macros and VBA - http://bit.ly/39hfVTa
2. Improving Employee Engagement through Structured Mentoring - http://bit.ly/2QvVk6I
Last modified: 2020-03-06 18:48:17