2020 - Engage employees and reduce turnover through effective stay interviews
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsStay interview best practices; Employee engagement strategies; Employee retention
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Understanding the components of an effective stay interview strategy
• Identifying your goals and commitments before engaging in the stay interview process
• Review of powerful, insightful stay interview questions and answers
This course is designed to give you the practical information you need to understand how to create a stay interview process that will help you retain your best and brightest employees in this competitive hiring market. You’ll learn how organizations can use stay interviews to improve re-tention.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
C-level Executive leaders
Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
Chief Learning Officer
Operations Managers and Supervisors
Human Resources professionals – all levels
Speaker Profile:Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human re-sources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. She has 17+ years of profes-sional experience.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Pivot Tables, Top 10 Functions & Formulas, Basics of Ma-cros and VBA - http://bit.ly/39hfVTa
2. Improving Employee Engagement through Structured Mentoring - http://bit.ly/2QvVk6I
Last modified: 2020-03-04 16:57:14