2020 - Boost Employee Retention with Effective Stay Interviews
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsStay interviews; Employee retention ideas; Employee engagement
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Recognize four possible “triggers” that cause the employee to consider leaving
• Learn how to ask probing questions and conduct effective, efficient stay interviews
• Discover how to develop stay plans for your employees and manage accountability
Learn how the stay interview works as an opportunity to build trust with employees and a chance to assess the degree of employee satisfaction and engagement that exists in a department or company. Also understand how it provides the manager with the opportunity to quickly reinforce the positives and deal with the employee’s concerns before they turn into real dissatisfaction.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
VP of Human Resources
Human Resource Professionals
Chief Learning Officer
Operation Managers and Supervisors
Staff Managers and Supervisors
Speaker Profile:Marcia Zidle is a board certified executive coach, business management consul-tant and keynote speaker, who helps organizations to leverage their leadership and human capital assets. She has 25 years of management, business consulting and international experience in a variety of industries.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Outlook Tips and Techniques: Survive an Avalanche of Emails - http://bit.ly/3cbmAjl
2. Enhancing Employee Engagement to Drive Organizational Performance - http://bit.ly/2VoPp60
Last modified: 2020-02-26 19:49:01