2020 - How to Reduce Human Error Once and for All?
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsHuman error reduction; Human error prevention tools; Human error prevention
Topics/Call fo Papers
Human error is known to be the primary cause of quality and production losses in many industries. Although it is unlikely that human error will ever be eliminated, many human performance problems can be prevented. Human errors start at the design stage. From procedures, training, and workplace environment many variables that affect human behavior CAN be manipulated reducing the likelihood of these occurrences.
To work with these challenges, it is essential to understand human behavior and the psychology of error as well as understand exactly where the weaknesses of the system are so that they can be improved and/or fixed. This course offers practical approaches and models to address human performance issues in GMP related environments by using a particular methodology to correct, prevent and avoid reoccurrence of these matters.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This human error prevention training would provide tools that can be implemented and used after this event. These include practical human error prevention techniques. We will discuss human error categories, near root causes, root causes for these events, and human error assessment and reduction techniques. We will also discuss latest trends in human error issues in the industry.
• Background on human error phenomena
• Importance of human error prevention/reduction
• Training and human error
• Facts about human error
• Human error prevention in manufacturing
• Human error as the root cause
• What is human error and human error prevention tools
• How is human error controlled?
• Common mistakes: memory failures, overconfidence, we believe we are above average, visual detection, and vigilance effectiveness
• Types of error
• Human error rates and measurement
• Trending and tracking
• CAPA effectiveness
• Understand human error: factors and causes
• Understand the importance: regulatory and business
• Define the process to manage human error deviations
• Identify root causes associated with human error deviations
• Learn how to measure human error rates at your site
• Identify what you can do to support human reliability
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Training Managers and Coordinators
• Plant Engineering
• QA/QC Staff
• Process Excellence/Improvement Professionals
• Industrial/Process Engineers
• Compliance Officers
• Regulatory/Legislative Affairs Professionals
• General/Corporate Counsel
Ginette Collazo, Ph. D. is an Industrial-Organizational Psychologist with 20 years of experience that specializes in Engineering Psychology and Human Reliability, disciplines that study the interaction between human behavior and productivity. She has held positions leading training and human reliability programs in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturing Industry.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2020-01-10 20:25:29