2019 - Webinar on W-9 Documentation and 1099 Reporting - IRS Compliance Mandates and Latest Updates
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
Keywords1099 reporting requirements; W-9 documentation; IRS information reporting
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• How to test the accuracy of the W-9 information with the IRS’s records – for free!
• Form 1099-Misc – guidelines for proper use and classification of diverse payments on this form
• The government wants to remove the exemptions – what this means to you
Learn the rules for W-9 documentation and 1099 reporting. Learn how to establish the indepen-dent contractor relationship with the right documentation. Understand the rules and keep your company in compliance. Ensure that your records will stand the scrutiny of an IRS 3rd party docu-mentation and reporting audit. Avoid the onerous penalties for noncompliance and build the best defense against the 972-CG Notice of Proposed Penalty Letter.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Information Reporting Officers
Speaker Profile: Miles Hutchinson is a CGMA (Chartered Global Management Accountant) and experienced businessman, having 35+ years of professional experience. He has been an auditor with PriceWaterhouseCoopers and the Chief Financial Officer of a $1 billion real estate development company.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Controlling Human Error in the Manufacturing Floor - http://bit.ly/2YRQXDE
2. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Valida-tion and Visualization with SmartArt and Charts - http://bit.ly/2OOtBMo
Last modified: 2019-12-03 20:08:40