2019 - Webinar on Professional Presence: The Key to Boosting Confidence, Credibility and Composure
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsProfessional presence training; Confidence development tips; Dealing with difficult people
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Explore the role of non-verbal communication in enhancing composure and confidence
• Think rationally to protect your positive attitude and confidently express your ideas and feelings
• The importance of emotions in the workplace and how to be politically savvy through as-sertive communication
To elevate the inner strength innate in all of us and to foster the confidence that leads to en-hanced performance.
No matter the endeavor, our performance is improved when we feel comfortable and confident. The question is how to create comfort and confidence.
This webinar explores the underpinnings of managing your emotions at work, and keeping your composure and self-confidence high in the midst of hardship. It also discusses how to identify and overcome your self-imposed barriers and limits and how to improve professional presence.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Executive level, Sales, and pretty much everyone else too!
Speaker Profile: Paul Byrne is a senior partner and trainer with Mackay Byrne Group; he is also a professor of communication skills in Ottawa, Ontario. He has 14+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Controlling Human Error in the Manufacturing Floor - http://bit.ly/2YRQXDE
2. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Valida-tion and Visualization with SmartArt and Charts - http://bit.ly/2OOtBMo
Last modified: 2019-12-03 18:27:46