2019 - Successfully Dealing with Difficult People: The 5 Most Difficult Types of People and How to Effectively Approach Them
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsWorkplace conflict resolution; Workplace diversity policy; Stress management training
Topics/Call fo Papers
• How can you resolve conflict in the workplace less painfully, delegate critical tasks more efficiently, energize your employees and transform resistance into support?
Adjusting your management and personal styles to complement the culture of your work group and your company as a whole can be the catalyst that motivates your teams to heightened productivity.
Utilizing extensive practice in the principles of emotional intelligence, Successfully Dealing with Difficult People course underscores the importance of self-awareness in developing sensitivity and better communication with others.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• Would you benefit by understanding how to even more effectively motivate and direct the people you rely on?
• Would you like to be better at delegating?
• How about an opportunity to understand how to turn difficult people and poor performers into team players, and how to manage stress in the workplace?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
This webinar will leave you well versed in the most effective methods for communicating with difficult people at work, coping with difficult people, dealing with angry people, managing difficult people, strategies for dealing with difficult people at work, conflict management in the workplace…winning cooperation and trust…and ensuring that your people’s values and your organization’s goals are in sync.
• Motivate and direct the employees you rely on—even when they don’t share your values
• Adjust your management and personal style to the needs of different situations
• Develop workplace civility and respect policy
• Get more done by using the appropriate delegation techniques for any given situation
• Resolve conflict more effectively in a wide variety of situations
• Dealing with difficult people at work and turningthose difficult people and poor performers into team players
• Win the cooperation and trust from everyone in your organization
• Increase your confidence, leadership skills and personal and professional satisfaction in your job
• Use coaching to guide and direct your team members for improving performance
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Senior Vice Presidents
• Vice Presidents
• Executive Directors
• Managing Directors
• Regional Vice Presidents
• Area Supervisors
Years of Experience: 37+ years
Areas of Expertise: Management and Organizational Development
Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organizational development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He has been a consultant to government agencies like the Federal Government of the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Government of Canada, Government of Cayman Islands and Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom.
Use Promo Code TGD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases. Hurry! Offer valid only till November 30th 2019.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2019-10-25 18:33:49