2019 - Training on Assertive Communication: Enhance Self-Confidence and Professionalism Without Being Ag-gressive
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsAssertiveness skills; Strong communication skills; Conflict management
Topics/Call fo Papers
An organization's success depends on one’s ability to lead and such leadership is a combination of strong communication skills, ability to build relationships, conflict management skills and compo-sure. Our upcoming webinar discusses how to communicate more assertively and effectively in the workplace, negotiations, emergencies, conflicts, and while speaking in groups.
What you’ll learn?
• What exactly is assertive? How much is enough and how much is too much?
• Keeping passive-aggressive behavior from causing you to lose your credibility
• Learn how to project a more powerful image through nonverbal communication
HR spends all day walking the tightrope of situations between people and even groups of people. Sometimes you are a peacekeeper; sometimes a referee and sometimes you may even have to take a stand to uphold the ethics of the organization. It is hard to know “what’s enough” vs “what’s too much” in many situations. Even when you know how you should handle the situation sometimes, your message is not delivered (or received) the way you planned. So what exactly is assertive? How much is enough and how much is too much? Where is the “line” and how do you know the difference.
Why is it important? Because professionals who communicate, negotiate, and persuade effective-ly have always been in a position to choose their own path in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Speaker Profile: Teri Morning, MBA, MS, SHRM-SCP, is President of Hindsight Human Resources, LLC and specializes in solving company “people problems.” She has 20+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code FALL19 and get flat 30% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Lookup Functions in Excel: Creating Error Free Workbooks - http://bit.ly/2HrWawm
2. The Totally Organized Professional Is All About ‘Outcomes’ - How to Fast Track Careers by a Fo-cus on Results, with and Through the People You Work With - http://bit.ly/2NVLAS0
Last modified: 2019-09-11 19:08:53