2019 - Do you know the 7 habits of great leaders? Learn how to succeed
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
Keywords7 habits of great leaders; 7 habits of leadership; Leadership behaviors attitude
Topics/Call fo Papers
All great leaders have common amongst themselves certain ingrained habits or behaviors that help them separate from the pack and achieve at the highest levels. Our upcoming webinar dis-cusses 7 habits of highly effective leaders that you need to develop to be a great leader.
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• What does a great leader look like and act like: primary activities and the importance of focused attention
• How do you live with integrity as a leader? How does a great leader treat others?
• The magic of self-control, growth and caring. What about attitude?
All great leaders have common amongst themselves certain ingrained habits or behaviors that help them separate from the pack and achieve at the highest levels. Effective leadership behaviors and attitudes are learned and developed in a very deliberate way. We will show you how.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
CEO, CFO, COO, etc.
Vice Presidents and Regional Managers
Managers and Supervisors
Newly promoted managers
High potential employees being groomed for leadership & promotions
David Rohlander’s passion is helping executives create a masterpiece personally and professional-ly. He has a professional experience of 40 years and provides practical advice to deal with people and improve business growth.
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions (VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX), Basics of Excel Macros with an Introduction to VBA - http://bit.ly/2WjEGdS
2. Conducting a Workplace Harassment Investigation: Techniques to Determine Facts and Minim-ize Liability (2-Hour Boot Camp) - http://bit.ly/2Wb9gXl
Last modified: 2019-05-21 15:19:16