2019 - Live Webinar on Effective Managers Use Coaching and Mentoring to Develop High Performers
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsCoaching and mentoring skills; Effective coaching techniques; Coaching performance managment
Topics/Call fo Papers
Mentoring and coaching in the workplace are often confused. Understanding the difference between the two approaches and how to effectively use each style to improve employee engagement is key to success for managers who want to retain employees and increase their “social capital” and reputation as leaders and managers.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Effective managers draw upon many skills to lead their teams. For the manager it is important to know when to use Mentoring or Coaching to improve employee engagement and give constructive feedback.
When Managers provide constructive feedback, they create a “win-win” situation for their direct reports and improve business results by motivating and engaging employees.
• Definitions of employee engagement and a “motivating job”
• Definition of constructive feedback and motivation
• Definition of a mentor and a coach and the difference between coaching and mentoring skills
• The role of manager in coaching and performance management
• Situational examples to reinforce how to use the two different skill sets. The choice of the skill set depends on the situation and employee that will benefit from the use of one of the styles
• The importance of coaching in performance management
• When to use coaching and when to use mentoring to be effective
• How to initiate a positive learning situation and create accountability in the employee
Learn how a manager can use coaching and mentoring skills to motivate and improve employee performance.
Mentoring and coaching in the workplace are often confused; learn the difference and when and how to use each style. Also learn the techniques of coaching and performance management to better engage and motivate employees.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Individual contributors
• High potentials
• Baby boomers
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2019-02-07 20:22:20