2019 - Live Webinar on Using LinkedIn as Business Tool
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsLinkedin for business; Linkedin marketing strategy; Using linkedin for marketing
Topics/Call fo Papers
LinkedIn has become much more than a career transition tool. When used properly LinkedIn is a powerful business tool.
In this webinar, we will explore who should be using LinkedIn as a business tool as well as the three activities you need to execute on LinkedIn to create real business value. Attendees of this webinar will be exposed to ideas and best practices which when adopted can provide the framework for using LinkedIn as a business tool.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
LinkedIn has been purchased by Microsoft not because it’s a social media fad, rather because it provides significant business value to those who learn to use it correctly.
In today’s highly connected and social communities LinkedIn is a business tool that should not be ignored. Primarily in a business-business environment, however also in a business-consumer environment, ignoring LinkedIn today will move you further into catch up mode in the next few years.
• Discover the best practices of building a professional LinkedIn Profile.
• Understand the best practices and tactics of growing a relevant LinkedIn Network
• Explore and learn the best practices of building a professional reputation using LinkedIn.
• Become aware of the value of using the philosophies of Search Engine Optimization best practices in their LinkedIn Profile.
• Become exposed to the best practices of sending and receiving LinkedIn Invitations focused on your business goals.
• Review the purpose and tactics of engaging with your LinkedIn in meaningful ways.
We will explore these primary areas of LinkedIn:
• Privacy and Settings
• Personal Profile
• LinkedIn Network
• Sending & Receiving Invitations
• Sharing and Engaging on Content
• LinkedIn Messaging System
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resources
• Sales Personnel
• Customer Service
• Business Development Executives
• Marketing, Recruiting
• Public Relations
• Business Professionals
Attendees who learn the best practices and tactics share here can become discovered on LinkedIn as the authority they are in their industry. Additionally, learning how to grow a meaningful network and the best practices of developing a professional reputation on LinkedIn are vital in today’s business and career search environments
Use Promo Code MKT10N and get flat 10% discount on all purchases
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2019-02-07 14:24:07