2019 - Competing in a Complex, Fast-Changing World: Building the Enterprise of the Future
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsRisk management framework; Professional and career devel; Agile project management
Topics/Call fo Papers
Things are changing so quickly it’s hard to keep up. And it’s not just the speed of change that’s accelerating. The degree of complexity you have to deal with is expanding as well, at an ever-increasing rate. It all boils down to this:
If your speed of change - the rate at which your organization innovates and learns - is slower than that of your industry, then you’re continually falling behind in a vicious cycle.
Eventually you’ll be out of business. If you want to succeed and grow, your organization needs to change at least as fast as, or faster than, the speed of change in your industry.
Such an enterprise must:
• Quickly learn and adapt to changes in the competitive environment
• Find value where others can’t
• Keep up with new trends in organizational structure
• Make enlightened business decisions
• Quickly and effectively carry out those decisions
• Focus on business process improvement and management
• Measure outcomes and make adjustments
• Continuously innovate – driving the changes in the market rather than vice versa
The Enterprise of the Future is a framework for guiding leaders and managers in formulating the right strategy, business risk management, and transforming traditional knowledge-hoarding organizations into agile, knowledge-based enterprises.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
As you begin to adopt these industry-leading principles and practices, you’ll notice measurable improvement in learning rates, concept-to-development cycle times, and time-to-market. This increased organizational performance results from your improved ability to:
• More quickly and effectively respond to and create new business opportunities
• Become more competitive through lower labor costs and increased knowledge worker productivity
• Achieve increased return-on-investment in IT through closer alignment of work processes, culture, and enterprise architecture
• Improve relative market value through improved development, application and expansion of key intellectual assets
• Improve learning and decision-making by reducing risk, costs, and liability due to errors
• Quickly respond to, and even lead, changes in your market.
Any one of these improvements alone will have a positive impact on your top and/or bottom line performance.
The changes you see in the market are irreversible. Those who recognize and capitalize on them will be rewarded. Those who don’t will ultimately be rendered irrelevant.
This webinar is the result of over two decades of university-based research and direct application in organizations of all sizes, spanning the public, private and non-profit sectors all around the globe.
• Business at the speed of thought (almost): enterprise and industry clock-speed
• The future of money: Money 3.0
• The case for change: challenges and opportunities
• Breaking free of old mindsets and adopting new trends in organizational structure
• A framework for continuous renewal: the Enterprise of the Future defined
o Co-creating and delivering extraordinary value
o Making breakthrough discoveries
• Applying the framework
o Success begins and ends with alignment
o Identifying gaps, risks and opportunities
o Applying Theory of Change
o Business risk management
• Enough technology already, what about us humans?
• Case example: stitching the pieces together
It’s been said that we can either try to predict the future or we can co-create it. This webinar will provide you with an assortment of tools and best practices for helping to make this transformation happen.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Executives, managers, and professionals at all levels in:
• Corporate strategy formulation, planning, and foresight
• Information and knowledge management
• Professional and career development
• Workforce management
• Organizational learning and development
• Business process improvement and management.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2019-01-11 19:05:51