2018 - How to Conduct a Quality Management System Audit to ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsQuality Management System; ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirement; ISO/IEC 17025 audit
Topics/Call fo Papers
ISO/IEC 17025 is the international standard for the general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories and has been updated and revised in 2017.
The new version was released on November 19, 2017.
• What are the changes and how will they impact your current Quality Management System?
• What are the new requirements of ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 standard that need to be addressed?
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Many laboratories have successfully developed and implemented a functional quality management system that not only complies with the management and technical requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 but also meets their needs. Some are still struggling to get accredited and even those already accredited still have issues, as evidenced by the number of non-conformances cited during the subsequent biannual audits.
Now there is a new challenge.
• What are the new ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 requirements?
• Have the rules changed?
• How does the new standard impact laboratories that are already accredited and how do you ensure staff adherence and ongoing compliance to minimize corrective actions arising from accreditation audits?
• Defining a Quality Management System
• The evolution of ISO/IEC 17025
• Auditing the new ISO/IEC 17025: 2017 requirements
o General requirements
o Structural requirements
o Resource requirements
o Process requirements
o Management requirements
This webinar will discuss the changes in the standard and how to ensure that your QMS meets all of the new ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017requirements.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Laboratory Managers.
• QA Managers
• QC Analysts
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-11-23 19:34:17