2018 - How to Overcome Social Anxiety & Awkwardness both Inside and Outside the Office
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsSocial anxiety at work; Overcoming social anxiety; Social Anxiety & Awkwardness
Topics/Call fo Papers
When you work outside of your home, you have no choice but to be social on some levels. For those of us who face social anxiety at work or are even nervous in social situations, this webinar will provide some tips and tools on how to get over social anxiety, calm your nerves, read the room, and respond thoughtfully.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
You may just be nervous or quiet in public, but others see you as aloof or unfriendly. Sadly, this often affects your ability to excel at your job. How to overcome social anxiety fast while still being “you?” This webinar will give you the right tools and help you learn how to get over social anxiety.
• How to let go of social anxiety at work by tapping into everyone’s secret shared desire
• Recognizing perception vs. reality and how you can ground yourself in the moment
• How to challenge yourself to gradually step outside of your comfort zone
• Listening skills that will enable to give the “right” response
• Tools to help you with overcoming social anxiety in different communication situations, such as phone calls or meetings
• A crash-course in body language, both reading and projecting
This webinar will arm you with concrete skills for overcoming social anxiety and awkwardness in and out of the office.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
New and seasoned managers and leaders who are not “outgoing” or tend to be introverted.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-10-09 19:02:08