2018 - IRS Update 2018
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsFile Federal Taxes 2018; IRS Filing 2018; IRS Tax Schedule
Topics/Call fo Papers
Dec of 2017 - The Tax cuts and jobs act was passed and it was one of the most significant tax changes in sometime. This webinar will prepare the payroll professional to understand all the changes and how to implement them.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This will prepare the participant to understand and deal with all the 2018 payroll tax changes along with how to properly implement them. This webinar will also give the participant some insight on what may be coming in 2019.
• Federal Tax Withholding Changes
o Basic federal withholding
o Supplemental Taxation
o Back up withholding
o Non-resident Aliens
o Form W-4
• Federal Tax Levies
• Fringe Benefits
o Moving Expenses
o Employee Achievement Awards
o Legal Settlements
o Wage Advance's and Repayments
• Equity Compensation-Stock and RSU
• State Withholding Concern’s
• Tax Reform is one of the most impact tax changes to the US and US employers in decades. This webinar will give you everything you need to know to understand what is changing and how to implement at your organizations.
• Review of what the Tax Reform bill is changing
• Outline how these changes impact other payroll related processes that you may not have thought about.
• Review of the IRS official guidance that is to be released late January
• Understand how employers can comply and handle changes that are to be implemented in such a short period of time.
• Learn best practices on how to communicate to employees how these changes impact them. Plus how to properly handle questions to make sure employers are not held liable for bad information.
• Details of changes to taxation on certain fringe benefits and clarification on taxation of other fringe benefits.
• Review of potential form changes
• Review of impact on state taxation
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Payroll, Accounting and HR professionals
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-05-15 18:07:12