2018 - Know the New CMS Survey Process
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr,Aurora, Colorado 80016-6104, USA - United States
KeywordsCMS Hospital Survey; CMS Survey Process; CMS Report
Topics/Call fo Papers
CMS issued the Reform of Requirements for LTC Facilities: Final Rule in 2016 with some requirements due at that time known as Phase I. Phase 2 is in effect as of Nov. 28, 2017 and Phase 3 comes in 2019. Knowing regulations is foundational; homes are held accountable to them. This webinar will be an overview of changes. Learn the new requirements – what’s new and what remains, as well as some culture change wins. Many culture change practices have now risen to the level of regulation.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
This investment in time and thinking will assist you to solidly know what regulations pertain to your work. You will not be dependent upon others to tell you what they are, plus sometimes the people you ask about regulatory requirements don’t really know. You will feel stronger in your daily work especially when surveyors show up.
• What requirements remains the same.
• What requirements are new.
• Deadlines for new requirements to be implemented.
• Some of CMS’ rationale for changes
• Culture change wins
• Best practices reflected now in the new requirements
• Implementing culture change/best practices to assist with compliance
• Participants will be able to list many CMS requirements.
• Participants will be able to describe culture change best practices now at the level of federal regulation.
• Participants will be able to describe culture change best practices to meet increased regulations regarding resident choice.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone working in a nursing home
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2018-04-25 15:53:59