Health & Education Millennium 2017 - The 19th World Congress "Health & Education Millennium" December, 18th - 20th 2017, Moscow - Russia "Problems of integration of health care system and standards in the global education system, economy and information space"
Date2017-12-17 - 2017-12-19
KeywordsScience; education and innovat; Science; education and innovat; Science; education and innovat
Topics/Call fo Papers
The Congress will cover a number of fundamentally important to modern medical science issues of innovative technologies in biology and medicine. They will address issues related to research carried out at the modern high-tech equipment that allow to implement research and educational projects in the spirit of innovation strategy of Russian medical science.
Congress is a timely and important platform for the discussion of problems and prospects in the framework of the National Program for Russia's modernization and innovation of health and health development.
The Congress is held with the participation of scientists and students from universities in Russia and abroad, so in recent years our event has become one of the largest medical forum in Russia.
Aims and objectives of the congress:
introduction of modern technologies and techniques in the clinical practice of a general practitioner to improve the efficiency of medical-diagnostic and preventive measures for patients, which will allow participants to draw up a diagnostic algorithms for the treatment of patients. Will correctly interpret the results of laboratory and instrumental examination, to use them to select the optimal treatment and evaluation of patient outcomes;
exchange of scientific information, the establishment of scientific contacts and planning on this basis, joint research in the field of fundamental and applied problems in biology and medicine;
involvement of experts, scientists and teachers from the CIS countries and far abroad for generalization, dissemination and exchange of experiences in the field of health, education and basic research in medicine;
providing scientists, practitioners and representatives of business organizations, business and government representatives the possibility of free exchange of information and views on the theory and practice in the field of physiology, medicine, pharmacology, public health;
familiarization with the latest results of fundamental and applied research, development and application of high technologies in physiology, medicine, pharmacology, public health;
Þ innovation congress is attended by economists in it that will help more detailed study of the health problems in Russia, as well as the public health needs.
The main topics that will be discussed during the congress:
1. Modern Gynecology and Obstetrics (special meeting)
2. Metabolic syndrome
3. Sports Medicine
4. Diabetes Mellitus Type II, Hepatology
5. Bone and joint diseases
6. Chronic lung disease
7. degenerative brain disease, eclampsia
8. Modern principles of healthy lifestyle
9. Modern Pedagogy and Sociology: Institutions and Processes
10.Etnicheskie and age problems of adaptation to the educational process, the demographic situation in Russia
11. Social health, healthcare, modern education - training of doctors and patients, the role of diagnostic centers for children and adolescents
12. Medical tourism and commercialization in medicine
13. Dental, prevention and treatment of
14. The endoscopic surgery, general surgery, organ transplantation
15. Basic and applied research in medicine
16. Prospects for the development of space medicine
17. Experimental and clinical cardiology, oncology, gerontology, geriatrics and health care. Inhibition of aging and rejuvenation of the body. Problems and Prospects
18. Diagnostics, classification of diseases and therapies. Direct and inverse problems in physiology, medicine, pharmacology, health
19. Scientific-organizational, financial, economic, legal, social and international aspects of the development of a competitive physiology, medicine, pharmacology, health, ecology, biology, animal husbandry and other related branches of science, education, technology, manufacturing and service.
Such a broad approach to the theme of the Congress allows for complex scientific analysis, to assess the status of work to develop and implement optimal solutions and the development of science, education and innovation in the field of physiology, medicine, pharmacology, and health.
Congress requires only full-time participation. Congress participants will be awarded certificates and diplomas. It is also considered the question of the return of full-time participants of the Congress of training completion certificates in the framework of the model working out the basic principles of continuing medical education. Intramural Each participant may receive up to 12 credits (credits). In case of absence of the passage of training certificate is issued.
Last modified: 2017-09-12 08:42:16