Regulatory Compliance 2015 - Regulatory Compliance
Venue30 East Hubbard,Chicago ,IL 60611 USA, USA - United States
KeywordsDietary supplements; US dietary supplement regulations; EU dietary supplements compliance; Canada dietary supplement regulations; FDA GMP compliance; GMP regulations; food compliance; dietary supplement marketing; supplement industry regulations; natural
Topics/Call fo Papers
Why Should You Attend:
There are many ways of making payments internationally. International ACH is one that is often not understood but can be very advantageous for efficiently and cost-effectively making payments to other countries.
This webinar will explain what International ACH is, how it works and more about a new organization that is creating global standards to make it even easier. It will discuss the rationale for choosing International ACH and how it differs from US domestic ACH.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
• International ACH – what is it?
• Customer benefits and value proposition
• Payment types
• When to use International ACH vs. wires
• How it works – process flow
• Differences between US ACH and International ACH
• International Payments Framework Association (IPFA) – what is it and how does it address International ACH issues.
Who Will Benefit:
• Payments professionals in companies and financial institutions
• Corporate treasury personnel
• Government regulators
• Technology providers of payment platforms
• Organizations that insure compliance with respect to payments
For More Details Visit us: http://www.complianceonline.com/understanding-usa-...
Last modified: 2015-04-05 04:57:59