2020 - Dealing with Unprecedented Changes Amid COVID-19 Crisis: Guide for Employers
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsHipaa privacy rule; Wages and hours laws; Osha general duty clause
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• CDC and WHO guidance for businesses and employers
• Use of specific leaves of absences: statutory sick leave obligations, Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) including the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and the Emergency Family and Medical Leave Expansion Act
• Disability topics, wage and hour laws, OSHA General Duty Clause and more
During this 60-minute information-rich webinar, Ms. Melveen Stevenson, MBA, SPHR, SHRM, will address the foremost issues facing HR professionals and business leaders now or will possibly face in the near future. Ms. Stevenson will be covering topics including use of specific leaves of absence and other federally-mandated programs; wages and hours laws; work-from-home considerations; and, temporary reduction in work hours and full work stoppage implications.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• C-Level Executive leaders
• Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
• Chief Learning Officer
• Directors, Managers and Supervisors
• Human Resources professionals – all levels
Speaker Profile: Melveen Stevenson is the CEO and founder of M.S.Elemental, LLC, a human resources and business advisory firm based in Los Angeles, California. Over the last 17 years, Melveen has held leadership positions in human resources operations, supply chain, and talent management at international companies.
Use Promo Code LBRD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Using Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to Easily Summarize and Analyze Data - https://bit.ly/3iCnUyl
2. Navigating the New Normal: Practical Guidance for Employers and HR Professionals for the COVID-19 Era - https://bit.ly/3gMxY6B
Last modified: 2020-09-03 14:03:51