2020 - COVID-19 Crisis Stressing Out Your Team? Learn Effective Leadership Strategies
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsResilience leadership training; Mental health discrimination; Human resource management
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Recognize the signs and symptoms that are signaling that your team is not coping with the uncertainty
• Discover the 3 C’s that leaders must address in supporting their team in times of crisis
• Avoid the pitfalls to managing a remote team during crisis using the 7 keys
Many of our teams were having difficulty coping with stress and were facing burnout long before COVID-19 came along. Now we are seeing that this stress is heightened even further, and our teams are struggling to find their way.
This webinar will help HR Professionals and organization leaders to choose the most effective strategies which leading through uncertainty that will help their teams stay engaged, balance the uncertainty, and build their resilience.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resources Professionals
• Health and Safety Reps
• Union Reps
• Supervisors, Manager, Directors (Team Leads)
• Executive Directors Not-For-Profit
Speaker Profile: Beverly Beuermann-King specializes in working with people and organizations who want to control their reactions to stress, build resiliency against life's challenges and live healthy, successful lives using her S-O-S Principle™. She has 25+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code SUMS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Microsoft Outlook Essentials: All You Need to Know to Manage Your Projects, Inbox and Calendar - 3-Hour Boot Camp - https://bit.ly/3ex549n
2. Create Effective Data Visualization in Excel (Hands-On): Tools and Techniques to Improve Your Skillset - https://bit.ly/38XrHCy
Last modified: 2020-07-16 13:39:35