2020 - Detox your work culture: dealing with gossip, negativity and harassment
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsGossip in the workplace; Workplace gossip harassment; Toxic workplace culture
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Understand what creates disrespectful behavior in the first place and what it escalates to
• Exercise the power of choice with the eight options you have
• Practice the world’s two most powerful skills for gaining control of the situation
A negative, destructive, disruptive culture starts when any bad behavior; verbal, written or viewed, does not get challenged and stopped. You cannot afford this action that leads to a bad reputation, negative news coverage, staff resignations, and loss of customers and prospects.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
This webinar is perfect for anyone who has a disruptive company culture of harassment, gossip, bullying or toxic behaviour.
There will be a number of complimentary articles and ebooks provided at the conclusion of the webinar to prove additional leadership information, and behaviour assessments that create loyalty and retention and are the key to understanding where and when bad behaviour starts
Speaker Profile: Bruce Lee has been educating and inspiring audiences with practical and proven information they can immediately implement into the personal and professional lives for improved business growth or efficiency. He has 29+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code MDTD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Use Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to Easily Summarize and Analyze Data - https://bit.ly/3g2cxzm
2. Excel Top 10 Functions and How to Use Them - Turn Your Business Data Into Insightful Information - https://bit.ly/3fo9h0K
Last modified: 2020-05-20 18:23:38