2020 - How accountable is your virtual team? Expert tips on boosting accountability
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsEmployee accountable; Virtual meetings; Managing remote employees
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Challenges of managing remote employees and holding them accountable
• Communication - offering feedback
• How to set benchmarks and eliminate excuses
Whether you’re a first-time manager or a seasoned manager, holding people accountable can be frustrating as it brings out the worst of emotions and more so when employees are remotely working.
Accountability, done effectively, is a skill you can develop just like any other skill, and while it is not a difficult skill to acquire and hone, it does require a high degree of conscious effort.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• Human Resource Managers
• Human Resource Executives
• Human Resources Professionals and Consultants
• Vice Presidents of Administration
• Chief People Officers
• Organizational Development Managers
• Senior Operations Managers
• Directors of Learning and Development
• Risk Management Specialists Attorneys and Legal Staff
Supervisors responsible for corrective action
• Employees who aspire to leadership positions
Speaker Profile: Audrey Halpern is a soft skills training facilitator consultant with 20+ years of experience. Audrey is currently a faculty member of American Management Association where she trains productivity and communication skills.
Use Promo Code MDTD20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Use Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables to Easily Summarize and Analyze Data - https://bit.ly/3g2cxzm
2. Excel Top 10 Functions and How to Use Them - Turn Your Business Data Into Insightful Information - https://bit.ly/3fo9h0K
Last modified: 2020-05-20 16:50:52