2020 - 7 Reasons Leaders Fail – Proven approach to developing leadership competencies
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsLeadership competency; Leadership success; Leadership skills
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• The subtleties of communications great leaders use to adapt their communications for any audience
• What great leaders do to develop teams, foster relationships, and encourage productive, respectful conflict
• The process used to create a Vision and Mission – equally important organization wide and for teams and projects – every endeavor needs them
Organizations struggle when they don’t have competent leadership, at all levels of the organization. Leadership is critical to success – yet many organizations suffer from ineffective and failing leadership. In this webinar you will learn how to assess leadership competencies in 7 categories, and 36 sub-categories … and how to create a plan for developing leadership skills using a proven methodology.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Speaker Profile: Since 1987 Michael Healey has been consulting with businesses and organizations that understand the value of developing organizational culture and their people as a foundation for continual improvement, staff recruitment/retention, and enhancing organizational capacity.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. 3 Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Sort and Filter Tools, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation and Visualizing Excel with Smart-Art and Charts - https://bit.ly/2VrDNPc
2. 2-Hour Virtual Seminar on Onboarding is NOT Orientation - How to Improve the New Employee Experience - https://bit.ly/3eDICNf
Last modified: 2020-04-24 17:06:10