2020 - Handling multi-generational teams? Update your strategies in 2020
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsMulti-generation team; Multi-generational workforce; Human resources management
Topics/Call fo Papers
The webinar covers the following key areas:
• Awareness of the different job expectations and how to drive results
• How to coach to gain trust
• How to apply your leadership style to drive an inclusive team
This webinar will discuss the characteristics of different generations in the workplace and will pro-vide tools and techniques for managing five generations in the workplace.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
All managers or supervisors that manage a multigenerational team.
Speaker Profile:Tonia Morris is the founder and owner of Simply HR, LLC, an HR consulting com-pany which assists small to medium sized organizations in transforming their organization by em-bracing a multi generation culture. She has 20+ years of professional experience.
Use Promo Code PRDS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Check out our popular webinars:
1. Stay Interviews: A Powerful Employee Engagement and Retention Tool - http://bit.ly/38xtb5D
2. How to Give Corrective Feedback (the C.A.R.E. Model): Eliminating Negative Behavior by Focus-ing on Accountability - http://bit.ly/2vYojIn
Last modified: 2020-02-18 19:53:04