2020 - CAPA: Corrective and Preventive Actions and Non-Conformance
VenueTraining Doyens 26468 E Walker Dr, Aurora, Colorado 80016, USA - United States
KeywordsCapa quality control; Fda capa guidance; Root cause analysis
Topics/Call fo Papers
If you only fix the symptoms – what you see on the surface – the problem will almost certainly happen again, which will lead you to fix it, again, and again, and again.
If, instead, you look deeper to figure out why the non-conformance is occurring, you can fix the underlying systems and processes that caused it.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
• When you have a non-conformance in the laboratory, how do you approach it?
• Do you jump in and start treating the symptoms?
• Do you stop to consider whether there's actually a deeper problem that needs your attention?
Learn the root cause analysis steps to determine the origin of a problem. You will learn about a specific set of steps, along with root cause analysis tools and techniques, to find the primary cause of the problem, so that you can:
• Determine what happened
• Determine why it happened
• Figure out what to do to reduce the likelihood that it will happen again
• Defining the problem
• Examining the data
• Identifying possible causal factors
• How to conduct a root cause analysis
• When is a CAPA required
• Taking corrective and preventive action
• Verifying the effectiveness of the corrective action
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a popular and often-used technique that helps people answer the question of why the problem occurred in the first place. RCA assumes that systems and events are interrelated. An action in one area triggers an action in another, and another, and so on. By tracing back these actions, you can discover where the problem started and how it grew into the symptom, you're now facing.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
• QA managers
• Laboratory managers
• Laboratory supervisors
• QC practitioners
• Management Controls
Michael Brodsky has been an Environmental Microbiologist for more than 42 years. He is a Past President of the Ontario Food Protection Association, The International Association for Food Protection and AOAC International.
Use Promo Code XMSNY19 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases.
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Last modified: 2020-01-14 13:32:00